Northern Respiratory Centre Inc. is hiring a Patient Care Coordinator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Northern Respiratory was formed in 2018 to meet the rapidly growing need for support and education in the field of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy in Northwestern Ontario. We are a locally owned and operated business that has been helping clients breathe easy ever since. We continue to strive to be the region’s top CPAP vendor and Home Oxygen provider.
At Northern Respiratory you’ll join talented and like-minded people from across Ontario who care passionately about our clients and communities. We work closely with our patient/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that their experience with Northern Respiratory is ultimately a success story.
We have a great career opportunity for someone looking to join a growing team of health professionals, in the role of Patient Care Coordinator at our Kenora location. If you are looking for a meaningful career, where you have the opportunity to work with a locally owned company where your talent has an impact with our customers, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As part of our Respiratory Care team, this position is responsible for the coordination of telephone and electronic referrals, scheduling of patient care visits, and verification of funding agency criteria for home oxygen therapy and related healthcare services. We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, patient, detail oriented, and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within critical deadlines.
Employer Name: Northern Respiratory Centre Inc.
Postal Code: P9N 1G3
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $35,000 - $42,000 per year
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Welcome and assist customers with purchases, book appointments and answer general therapy inquiries.
- Promptly answer incoming calls, distribute correspondence and inquiries to appropriate associates, requisition supplies and additional office duties as required.
- Organize billing packages and prepare setup packages for clinicians.
- Maintain accurate records of submission and payments.
- Minimize accounts receivable and insure prompt collection of outstanding payments.
- Adhere to patient charting protocols in Electronic Medical Records system.
- Support marketing efforts by maintaining literature supplies, assisting social media efforts, and managing patient experience feedback.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- College Degree in administration or equivalent is considered an asset.
- A minimum of 1 to 3+ years experience in a customer facing service position is required.
- Retail and merchandising experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Experience in Blueprint, QuickBooks and other agency portal systems is considered an asset.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand various processing in a constantly changing environment.
- An assertive, professional, and friendly interpersonal manner with strong customer service values.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, assess situations and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Good listening skills along with the ability to accept and follow direction.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If you want to join a locally owned company where your talent has an impact with our customers, apply by emailing in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your resume, in confidence, in MS Word or PDF format.
Advertising Method: General Ad