The Standard Insurance Brokers are looking for a Personal Account Administrator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The successful candidate will process policy endorsements, renewals or cancellations, and log all business activities with utmost accuracy, provide assistance with general office duties in a busy environment with ongoing disruptions and must be able to work independently on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects.
• Effective and professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Experience working under pressure and maintaining composure in a fast paced and changing environment
• Must be willing to participate in ongoing training and education
• Significant computer aptitude, and working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
If you think you are the right individual, please send your resume and cover letter to:
The Standard Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Attn: Bryanna Booth
PO Box 2890, 319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(PH) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
The application deadline is Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:00pm. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspect of the selection process.