Birchwood Terrace are looking for a Personal Support Worker! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Adaptable, understanding, compassionate, motivated, honest, loving. This is a PSW. Ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication and effort? Are you passionate about providing the highest quality of care to residents? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Birchwood Terrace is pleased to partner with the Ontario Health PSW Return-of-Service initiative which offers up to $5000 in incentives to eligible recent graduates who commit to a determined length of service (as part of the initiative).
Employer Name: Birchwood Terrace
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: November 5th, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Assist in providing direct care for residents
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents
- Support your team!
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation required
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents and families
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume directly through the link below:
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
Advertising Method: General Ad