ParaMed Home Health Care is hiring Personal Support Workers (PSW) in Sioux Lookout, ON! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
As an integral part of the home and community care team, you will support, encourage and provide independence for patients in their homes and community setting by assisting with activities of daily living.
Community PSWs are now being offered a temporary $3.00/hour wage enhancement for patient care hours from the provincial government! This is your opportunity to make a difference in your community!
*Signing bonus of $3,000 offered to qualified Full Time PSWs!*
Why you’ll love working here:
- Best in class training and development programs
- Celebration and Recognition programs
- Part time and Full-time opportunities and flexible scheduling options
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
- Company paid mobile devices
- Mileage compensation
- Employee perks and exclusive offers
Employer Name: ParaMed Home Health Care
City: Sioux Lookout
Postal Code: P8T 1A5
Application Deadline: April 10th, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time or Part-Time
Job Type: Various Hours
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including skin, hair, and oral care along with bathing, toileting, & peri-care
- Prepare nutritious meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan
- Provide basic housekeeping tasks and companionship to help your patients enjoy a better quality of life
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Valid Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and care when interacting with patients
- Reliability and flexibility
- Passion for making a difference in your community
- Valid driver license and access to a vehicle to travel to and from patient’s residences within a geographical area
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Screen
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply on online at: www.paramed.com on the careers page
Contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289.661.1564
ParaMed Home Health Care is Canada’s leading provider of home care service. We have been providing homecare and wellness solutions since 1974 and operate across Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba and Nova Scotia. With 10,000 employees and over 75,000 patients, we are proud of the impact we bring to our communities through the delivery of high-quality patient centered care.
ParaMed recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our patients and team members from Covid-19. A condition of employment with ParaMed is that all new hires receive all required doses of a Covid 19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Advertising Method: General Ad