Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is hiring Prep Cooks! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Ensure ingredients are properly kept at appropriate temperature
- Always ensure availability and quality of ingredients
- Clean work equipment, dishes, utensils, and work areas
- Prepare food according to instructions supervisor order
- Manage dry storage and put away food orders that comes in
- Package prepared foods
- Prepare for cooking process by cutting, washing, peeling, and cutting required foods
- Report damaged equipment and low supplies to supervisors
- Monitor with care the temperature of the cooking equipment and cooling rooms
- Ensure kitchen is clean and tidy
- Ability to pay attention to details and follow instructions from higher cooks
- Minimum 1-2 years of kitchen experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Culinary education would be considered an asset
- Previous experience processing and putting away food orders
- High level of stamina; ability to work long hours on the feet
- General knowledge of how the kitchen operates, equipment, tools, and utensils
- Advanced mental coordination to prevent accidents in the kitchen
- Effective communication skills, team player attitude, and positive personality
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and ability to exceed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain sense of urgency, and keep momentum
- Task-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Career Development
- Dynamic Business Culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Staff Perks! Monthly gift cards, discounts on merch, beer and food!
- Competitive wages
If you are interested in this job opportunity, meet the above requirements, and are passionate about
working for a growing, cutting-edge business, please apply with a cover letter and resume emailing: email@example.com – no phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working age.