Luther Village Camp is hiring a Program Coordinator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Luther Village Camp
Postal Code: P9N 3X8
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
Hours of Work: Seasonal, Full-Time
Job Type: Seasonal
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Program Coordinator, is a staff leadership position, and supervises and work with the program staff, you will develop, plan, organize and implement and provide leadership for Luther Village programs.
- The program coordinator will oversee the activities/programming.
- Tasks will include training program staff, leading sessions, activities, games and oversee cleaning and maintenance of programming areas
- Luther Village is a Christian family-oriented camp and is located on highway 71, 10 minutes past Rushing River provincial park on the shore of Dog Tooth Lake if you enjoy working with people of all ages (mostly children) in an outdoor setting this could be a job for you
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Standard First aid
- Assets: NL (national life guard), boaters’ licence, musical abilities (playing instrument (guitar) singing
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
- Please go to our website www.luthervillage.ca and you can apply there or for more information email us at email@example.com
Advertising Method: General Ad