Science North is hiring a Project Administrator for their Northwest Expansion Project in Thunder Bay, Ontario! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Key Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency with Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Fluency in both French, and/or Indigenous ancestry, would be considered strong assets (Fluency in English required)
- Attention to detail and excellent documentation skills, such as photo taking and report writing
- G license and clean driving record for the past 3 years required
- Demonstrated project and time management competence
- Work with internal parties to plan, organize and coordinate project activities
- Support meetings, events, presentations and coordinate logistics
- Travel to locations around Northwestern Ontario to assist in community engagement workshops
- Assist in preparation of project documents, proposals, presentations, etc.
- Research, collect information and compile data and reports
Science North is undertaking efforts to make science education more accessible and appealing for people of all ages in the Northwest region through expansion into two new science centres. We are looking for a Project Administrator who will support the team to keep track of all the fine details of the project.
This position for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the Northwest offers the opportunity to develop and showcase project planning and reporting skills, while working collaboratively with all project team members. The role will be based Thunder Bay.
This is a full-time contract opportunity to December 31, 2022. If you have any questions or need more information on this exciting opportunity please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at http://sciencenorth.ca/careers. An early application represents your best opportunity for success. Science North is committed to an inclusive workplace and invites applications from all qualified individuals to join our diverse team. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of Science North’s selection process. We thank all interested candidates; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Science North is a registered charity and is an agency of the Government of Ontario