Shibogama First Nations Council are looking for a Project Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
“Working together with our youth, we will create pathways for all youth to become active agents of change in influencing the policies and processes that determine their access education”
As a motivated and creative professional who is an advocate for youth and passionate about systems change, innovation and transformation, you are invited to submit your resume to be considered to coordinate this 6-year project.
Employer Name: Shibogama First Nations Council
Application Deadline: January 25th, 2021
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Project Coordinator is responsible in ensuring all project objectives and deliverables are met according to the workplan and implementation framework identified in the funding proposal. A main component of this role includes working closely with the Shibogama Youth Council to fully engage all Shibogama youth in a meaningful and authentic way, and to seek their guidance and full partnership throughout all stages of the project.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Post-secondary education in social services and/or education. Other education and experience related to the position may be considered.
- Two years management experience in First Nations’ education and/or social services.
- Education, training and/or experience in research project management, including community- based research.
- Specialized training in group facilitation and/or group dynamics; including developing and facilitating training materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. In addition to English, fluency in Oji-Cree is preferred.
- Positive experiences implementing youth engagement initiatives at the community level.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
A full job description is available upon request from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Shibogama First Nations Council
P.O. Box 449, 81 King St
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A5
We wish to thank in advance all those who submit applications. However, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad