Birchwood Terrace is looking for a Part-Time Cook! For more information on this LEAP posting, check out the details below!
• Scheduled cleaning and tracking of various temp logs
• Follow therapeutic menu plans and daily food productions schedules
• Maintaining positive relationship among team members
• Understand special diets and prepare as per individual client needs
• Adhere to established department policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, and environment and infection control.
• Other duties assigned by the manager
• Cook certificate- level 1 or 2 (red seal preferred)
• Food handlers’ certificate
• Basic understanding of therapeutic diets
• Ability to read and follow standardized recipes and production sheets
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence:
Dietary Manager Birchwood Terrace