Community Services for Independence North West are looking for 2 Temporary Full-Time Personal Assistants! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below.
CSINW is looking for reliable, energetic, honest, and trustworthy individuals to be a part of our team. CSINW is a consumer driven, community based non-profit charitable organization providing assistance and resources to persons with physical disabilities and seniors.
- Applicants will assist persons with physical disabilities in their own homes with activities of daily living such as;
- Assisting with personal care, bowel/bladder care, hygiene, and grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation, feeding assist
If hired between now and Aug 13 2020, you would be eligible for the provinces pandemic pay for essential workers at an extra $4 an hour, and if you work over 100 hours you get $250 more for the month of July.
- Previous experience an asset – but will provide full on-site training
- No PSW certificate required
- Patience and understanding
- Good communication skills – can take directions from others
- Willing to obtain first aid and CPR certificate and a criminal reference check
Immediate interviews will be called as resumes are received.
Please note you must put the Vacancy Number (2020-PA-06) in your subject line of
your email or fax to the HR Manager: Barb Hupe email@example.com
Resumes may be faxed to (807) 344-6140
Visit www.csinw.ca for more details