The Treaty Three Police Service is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Quartermaster / Transport Coordinator to fill one (1) position at the Treaty Three Police Service
Headquarters in Kenora.
• Establishes performance measurements and oversees inventory planning and accountability which includes, on-going review of safety stock, inventory fluctuations, members order turnaround, members open/backorders, vendors lead times and vendors contract expiry.
• Administer the complete bid purchasing process including all necessary spending approvals.
• Conducts and supervises the disposal of surplus assets
• Analyze bids, recommend award, and prepare related reports for all public tenders.
• Provide advice on requisitioning procedures and correct use of orders and applications to user departments.
• Develop and maintain positive supplier relationships to maintain integrity of contracts and supplier relations including dispute resolutions.
• Continuously source and evaluate market for competitive pricing.
• Negotiate with suppliers to develop cost savings and/or improve the delivery and effectiveness of existing contracts.
• Resource on Health and Safety and Uniform Equipment committees.
• Work closely with Finance in respect to invoice reconciliation and establishing appropriate methods of vendor payment. Responsible for program budget, monthly inventory chargeback, and annual inventory reconciliation.
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the procurement process to avoid serious consequences, including litigation.
• Other duties as required.
• Three (3) years pre-job experience in purchasing/supervising experience in a large organization with multiple stakeholders plus eighteen (18) months on-the-job-experience to complete full accounting and year-end closing.
• Training in related software programs (Word, Excel)
• Excellent writing and document preparation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated abilities and competencies in time management, planning and organizing.
• Knowledge and understanding of community languages, culture, traditions with a high sensitivity to indigenous issues.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form by Friday, March 01, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. Please contact the Treaty Three Police Service at (807) 548-5474 to obtain a Consent to Disclose Form.
In addition, the provision of a current criminal records check (CRC) is also required. Candidates must also be available on their days off for possible call back to duty.
Please e-mail your complete package to email@example.com.
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.