Kenora Association for Community Living are looking for a Full-Time Registered Early Childhood Educator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for- profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet. We are the fourth largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence. The work of our RECE”s is to form deep connections with children and their families, welcome each child’s gifts and nurture their potential through inclusive and engaging learning experiences. Your gifts and abilities will help us early learning community where families feel connected, children and their families grow resilience, and where everyone knows they belong.
Employer Name: Kenora Association for Community Living
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: October 23rd, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Annual salary $48,318
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Interact effectively with all children by respecting they are competent, capable of complex thinking, curious, and rich in potential.
- Plan play based activities, environments and provocations to foster the four foundations of optimal learning and development: belonging, engagement, well-being, and expression.
- Document the learning and development of the children in accordance with best practices.
- Assist in the assessment of progress of children with challenging behavior and or diverse learning.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- A Professional, a Registered Early Childhood Educator: You “get” kids because you are genuinely curious and get excited about how they learn about the world.
- A Leader: You provide guidance and counsel to the CCE team to implement inclusive learning structures and environments for children.
- A Good Communicator: You listen well, think about what you hear and communicate with everybody in a dignifying, non-judgmental and respectful way.
- Resilient: You role model resilient behavior and action for the young children in your care. You can role model this because you work on growing this in yourself because some days are harder than others in this profession.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
- Being part of a caring organization that provides an essential service to families and our
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Working with like minded people who share your love of children.
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-34 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Advertising Method: General Ad