Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is hiring a Registered Nurse (Red Lake)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
RLMCMH is an 18 bed facility located in beautiful, rural Northwestern Ontario. We offer 24 hour emergency care, acute & chronic care, obstetrics, oncology, diagnostic services, rehabilitation, and a variety of day clinics. Nurses at RLMCMH will gain interdisciplinary experience in our ED, acute care, and chronic care wings. The Registered Nurse position is an ONA position. Rural nursing is an excellent opportunity to gain interdisciplinary experience and clinical knowledge! The community of Red Lake is home to approximately 5000 residents. The primary industries include mining, tourism, and forestry. The town is approximately a 3 hour drive from Kenora and a five hour drive from Winnipeg (six hours from Thunder Bay).
Employer Name: Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
City: Red Lake
Postal Code: P0V 2M0
Application Deadline: June 12th, 2023
Hours of Work: Permanent, Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $34.24 - $49.02 + comprehensive benefits package - temporary housing provided; relocation assistance provided
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- To provide nursing care as outlined in the position description.
- To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
- To participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
- Current registration or eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Those interested in the position are requested to apply in writing to:
Pearl Fleming, HR & Communications
PO Box 5005, Red Lake ON, P0V 2M0
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is committed to employment equity. Upon request, accommodation for disabilities can be provided in the hiring process to applicants who meet the required qualifications outlined in the job description.
Advertising Method: General Ad