Lake of the Woods District Hospital is looking for a Registered Nurse (Medical/Surgical/ICU Department) Full Time!
Are you looking for a dynamic nursing specialty career opportunity? Do you like the idea of thinking on your feet in fast-paced environments? As a RN working in the Medical/Surgical/ICU Departments at Lake of the Woods District Hospital (LWDH) you will be involved in the care of complex patient populations, such as those suffering from trauma, cardiac emergencies or other severe medical conditions that require urgent treatment in a fast-paced team environment. As an integral member of the healthcare team you will have the opportunity to handle situations with care and confidence ensuring a positive patient care journey.
• Current Registration with College of Nurses of Ontario
• Graduate of recognized ICU/CCU post graduate program
• Current Certification in BCLS and demonstrated ongoing competence through annual re-certification
• A.C.L.S. Certification and demonstrated continuing competence through recertification within the past two years.
• Certification in Blood Glucose Monitoring and demonstrated continuing competence in BGM through annual recertification
• Certification in IV Therapy with demonstrated ongoing competence.
• Demonstrated ICU/CCU experience in the past 12 months
• Ability to function independently in the ICU/CCU and Medical/Surgical setting.
• Reliable attendance record
• Knowledge of First Nations culture an asset
Please send applications in confidence, with resume, on or before January 22, 2020, to:
Lake of the Woods District Hospital
21 Sylvan Street West, Kenora, ON P9N 3W7
Fax (807) 468-3939 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. The LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807- 468-9861