Sunset Country Family Health Team is looking for a Registered Nurse – RN (1.0 FTE Temporary)! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
As a member of the SCFHT, the RN provides a high level of comprehensive primary care within their scope of practice, as specified by the College of Nurses of Ontario. SCFHT RNs provide clinical assessment and treatment, patient referrals, and counselling. They also initiate and maintain chronic disease management and health promotion programs.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications/experience:
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as an RN.
• Ability to function independently and in a collaborative and interdisciplinary primary health care team.
• Self-directed individual with strong clinical, organizational, interpersonal, assessment, and prioritization skills.
• Must have own vehicle and a valid Ontario driver’s license
• Previous experience in Hypertension Management, INR, and Smoking Cessation would be considered an asset.
Those interested in this exciting and challenging career with the Sunset Country Family Health Team are invited to forward a cover letter with a detailed resume, including references, by email to:
Sunset Country Family Health Team
1-35 Wolsley Street
Kenora, Ontario P9N 0H8
Email – email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates being granted an interview will be contacted.