The Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is hiring Registered Nurses! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- To provide nursing care as outlined in the position description.
- To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
- To participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
- 4. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
- Current registration or eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
RLMCMH is an 18 bed facility located in beautiful, rural Northwestern Ontario. We offer 24 hour emergency care, acute & chronic care, obstetrics, oncology, diagnostic services, rehabilitation, and a variety of day clinics. Nurses at RLMCMH will gain interdisciplinary experience in our ED, acute care, and chronic care wings. The Registered Nurse position is an ONA position. Rural nursing is an excellent opportunity to gain interdisciplinary experience and clinical knowledge!
The community of Red Lake is home to approximately 5000 residents. The primary industries include mining, tourism, and forestry. The town is approximately a 3 hour drive from Kenora and a five hour drive from Winnipeg.
Pearl Fleming, HR & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is committed to employment equity. Upon request,
accommodation for disabilities can be provided in the hiring process to applicants who meet the required qualifications outlined in the job description.