The Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is hiring 2 Registered Nurses! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- To provide nursing care as outlined in the position description.
- To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
- To participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
- Current registration or eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
To Pearl Fleming, HR & Communications, email@example.com
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is committed to employment equity. Upon request, accommodation for disabilities can be provided in the hiring process to applicants who meet the required qualifications outlined in the job description.