The Sunset Country Family Health Team is looking for a Full Time 1-year Temporary Registered Practical Nurse! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below.
The Sunset Country Family Health Team is seeking to fill the following position with a highly motivated, team-orientated professional to shape and influence health outcomes for the Kenora community.
The Family Health Team’s vision is to inspire a healthy community, by collaborating as a TEAM of family physicians and a wide range of valued health care professionals to empower a healthy community by providing comprehensive, accessible and coordinated primary care. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm. For more information visit our website at www.scfht.ca
• Provides a high level of comprehensive primary care, within their scope of practice, as specified by the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in consultation with physicians and other SCFHT members
• Proficient in medication administration, immunization, dressing changes, suture removal, record keeping and vital signs collection and monitoring
• Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Current CPR
• Medication Administration and Antiseptic Technique
• Demonstrated experience working within a RPN’s scope of practice in an acute care or primary care setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Those interested in an exciting and challenging career with the Sunset Country Family Health Team are invited to forward a cover letter with a detailed resume including references by email to:
Sunset Country Family Health Team
1-35 Wolsley Street, Kenora, Ontario P9N 0H8
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates being granted an interview will be contacted.