Sunset Country Family Health Team is hiring a Registered Practical Nurse – RPN! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Family Health Team’s vision is to inspire a healthy community, by collaborating as a TEAM of family physicians and a wide range of valued health care professionals to empower a healthy community by providing comprehensive, accessible and coordinated primary care. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm. For more information visit our website at www.scfht.ca
As a member of the SCFHT, the RPN provides a high level of comprehensive primary care, within their scope of practice, as specified by the College of Nurses of Ontario. The RPN will assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in consultation with physicians and other SCFHT members. You will be proficient in medication administration, immunization, dressing changes, suture removal, record keeping and vital signs collection and monitoring
- Be able to work Monday through Friday in a clinic located in Kenora, Ontario.
- Be self-directed with strong clinical, organizational, interpersonal, assessment and prioritization skills.
- Be current and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Be able to provide proof of professional liability insurance
- Be able to provide a valid CPR certificate
- Be able to provide a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check for the Vulnerable Sector
- Be able to provide proof of Automotive Liability Insurance with a minimum of two million coverage
- Be able to provide proof that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series as defined by the Ministry of Health; or Proof that they have started the vaccination series prior to commencing employment and will complete the series prior to completing the three (3) month probationary period. Please note, we will comply with our accommodation obligations for any exemptions permitted under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Footcare would be considered an asset but not a requirement.
Those interested in this exciting and challenging career with the Sunset Country Family Health Team are invited to forward a cover letter with a detailed resume including references by email to:
Sunset Country Family Health Team
1-35 Wolsley Street
Kenora, Ontario P9N 0H8
Email – email@example.com