Kenora Association for Community Living are looking for a Regular, Full Time Cook! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Kenora Association for Community Living
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: November 23rd, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $19.67 per hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Work in accordance with Health Canada Guidelines, Licensing Agreement requirements and KACL’s Food Charter.
- Help ensure the Food Security program provides high quality food that helps to build resilience in the bodies and brains of children, youth, and adults.
- Deliver prepared foods to KACL locations in a safe and timely fashion.
- Be available for evening and weekend shifts as required
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Experienced in a commercial kitchen: You know and love the fast pace of a busy kitchen. You are confident enough with your knowledge and skills to be creative.
- A Good Communicator: You communicate well, listen even better, and understand that you are only as good as your team.
- Energetic and Efficient: You manage your time so that you are very organized, you nail the details, and have the stamina to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good under Pressure: A steamy kitchen with great smells wafting out of it and multiple deadlines to get tasty nutritious food prepared and served makes for a great day!
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-32 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Advertising Method: General Ad