Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services is hiring an Resource Manager! For more information please check out the details below!
The Resource Manager will be responsible for directing all team functions for Family Services. The Resource Manager supervises and coordinates the efforts of a team of staff to ensure their efforts culminate in meeting the service objectives of the unit and standards set by regulation. The Resource Manager is a member of the Management Team.
Job ID: #RM20230915
Employer Name: Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services
Postal Code: P9N 1G4
Application Deadline: October 2, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Wages: $80,560 - $98.801
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Master of Social Work Degree with experience in management & supervision is preferred but a combination of related education, experience and skills may be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act and Regulations, Customary Care and the philosophy of service delivery, First Nation communities, family structure, and local customs and traditions.
- Working knowledge of the administrative structure and operations of KFS including policies, procedures, guidelines, and protocols.
- Expert knowledge of the Child Protection Standards in Ontario including case management requirements with proven ability to complete comprehensive assessments, reports, and other related case documentation within legislated timelines.
- Strong leadership and management skills required.
- Excellent mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent facilitation, coordination, assessment, and planning skills.
- Excellent motivation skills.
- Excellent research, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate and maintain a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience working with a computerized data base.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Committed to ensure highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be willing to provide after hours On-Call duties as part of a rotating schedule.
- Must possess a valid Ontario Drivers’ Licence and be willing to travel.
- Must provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and Drivers’ Abstract; and
- Ability to speak Ojibway is preferred and a definite asset.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply online: https://kfs.bamboohr.com/careers/91
Submit applications with cover letter quoting files #RM20230915 to:
Human Resources c/o Unit 209 – 308 Second St. S., P9N 1G4 Kenora, ON
Fax: 807-468-7960 or by E-mail: email@example.com
Miigwetch to all who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone calls please.