Merchandising Consultants Associates (MCA) are looking for Merchandisers! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
We’re looking for a part-time sales and retail merchandising rep to service stores in Kenora, ON, setting up and taking down displays, assembling fixtures, and working with products on the shelves. Merchandising/planogram experience is an asset and reps must be willing to work with tobacco products. You must be able to work between 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday, and being smartphone and computer savvy is essential as all our reporting is done through apps or online.
- Ability to make your own schedule
- Variety of work every day
- Paid training
- Must have retail experience
- Merchandising experience is an asset, bonus points for planogram experience!
- Must be comfortable working in retail locations, standing, bending, squatting
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable and insured vehicle
- Must live in the Kenora, ON area, with willingness to travel to other nearby locations when needed (travel is compensated)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Please forward your cover letter & resume to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org