REMR Roofing is hiring Roofing Helpers/Labourers! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Be a part of a construction team that works quickly and safely to install roofing projects on residential, recreational, and commercial properties. Job duties will vary based on experience and what is needed for each job site. We offer a safe working environment and competitive wages.
- Be comfortable with heights
- Be able to lift 50-100 lbs safely and consistently
- Have or be willing to obtain valid Working at Heights Training
- Have or be willing to obtain valid WHMIS Training
- Construction and/or roofing experience is an asset, but not required. Training will be provided.
- Familiarity with the Ontario OHSA regulations is an asset, but not required. Training will be provided.
- A valid class G2, G, AR, or AZ driver’s license is an asset, but not required.
- Roofing (shingles, metal, cedar), siding or soffit/fascia/trough experience would be an asset
Please contact our office at 807-548-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply