First Student Canada is hiring a School Bus Driver! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry’s strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
We are now hiring Part Time School Bus Drivers in Kenora, Ontario!
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons:
- $1500 Sign-on Bonus for New Drivers*
- No experience necessary!
- We offer PAID TRAINING!
- Additional hours available – charter route opportunities!
- Child ride along program
- No nights or weekends unless you choose
Employer Name: First Student Canada
Postal Code: P9N 2S9
Application Deadline: October 4th, 2023
Hours of Work: Part-Time, 20 hours per week
Job Type: Part-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Join our team of professional Drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 1 year
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed medical examination & Background checks
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
*Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus expires July 31, 2023.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Advertising Method: General Ad