First Student is hiring a School Bus Driver! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons:
- No experience necessary!
- We offer PAID TRAINING!
- Additional hours available – charter route opportunities!
- Child ride-along program
- No nights or weekends unless you choose
Employer Name: First Student
Postal Code: P9N 2S9
Application Deadline: June 15, 2023
Hours of Work: Part-Time
Job Type: Part-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Join our team of professional Drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 1 year
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed medical examination & Background checks
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Apply Online at: https://workatfirst.com/posting/school-bus-driver/127102468195525318/
Call us at: 807-467-2762 ask for Chris
Or visit us at: 661B 9th Street North, Kenora, Ontario, P9N 2S9
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Part Time Hours Per Week: 20 hours a week
Advertising Method: General Ad