Ultramar/Parkland is hiring a Seasonal Class 3 DZ Fuel Driver! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Parkland is an independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator. We’re helping communities stay on the move and our team members serve retail, commercial, and wholesale customers across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean region and the Americas. Our purpose as Parklanders is to energize people and businesses to get them where they want to go. We’re a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customers, colleagues and communities further, faster.
Employer Name: Ultramar/Parkland
Postal Code: P9N 3X8
Application Deadline: March 28th, 2023
Hours of Work: Seasonal
Job Type: Seasonal
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Safe operations of a Class 3 vehicle;
- Meeting TDG requirements for hauling petroleum products;
- Safe delivery of Petroleum products in line with company SWPs and CPPI standards;
- Effective communication with staff and customers.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Class 3 license with an abstract acceptable to the Employer
- Understands electronic log book recording and regulatory compliance
- Must be comfortable using an electronic handheld device
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to complete accurate records
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- Ability to interpret maps and route directions
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply online at: https://www.ultramar.ca/en/jobs/
Or email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training.
- A share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and 100% company
- Flexible medical and dental packages, a Health Care Spending Account, along with a
- supportive Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- In-house learning and development opportunities, leadership training, international opportunities.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted. Please note:
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is
unable to sponsor employment Visas.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
Advertising Method: General Ad