Yataw/Outland Camps is looking for a SECOND COOK in Sioux Lookout!
The Second Cook is responsible for Assisting the First Cook in the preparation of all menu items as needed in the camp.
• Meet daily with the First Cook to discuss menu preparation and production strategy.
• Assist the First Cook in the preparation of all menu items as needed.
• Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of the Kitchen and serving areas.
• Replenish desserts and condiments as required.
• Ensure proper storage and rotation of all food supplies.
• Capable of doing breakfast for a large number of people.
• Large scale camp cooking experience is an asset.
• Current Food Safe certification is an asset.
• Current First Aid Level 1 Certification is an asset.
Second Cooks are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
• Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
• Climb ladders or stairs.
• Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
• Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
• Perform work with arms at full length.
• Work with arms above shoulder height.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com and indicate job title in email subject.