Kiizhik Education Corporation are looking for a Secondary School Teacher! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
BCHS is looking for OCT qualified high school teacher, comfortable across many subject areas, who is committed to student learning to join our High School team. This position will be covering a staff leave until the return of the incumbent. The successful candidate will teach in a private high school setting and will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging lesson plans for diverse student needs and utilizing assessment strategies in accordance with the Ontario curriculum and policies. The successful candidate will provide updates and continual communication with administration on student progress.
Employer Name: BiMose Tribal Council (Kiizhik Education Corporation)
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: October 28th, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Prepare lessons using the Ontario Provincial Curriculum
- Teach students using approved long-range plans, lessons, audio-visual and field trips.
- Lead students in activities to promote health, self-identity, physical, social development and school readiness.
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with parents, guardians and school administration.
- Identify students individual learning needs and apply accommodations as needed
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development, and extracurricular activities
- Work as a team for the growth and success of the students.
- Learn and utilize the Circle of Courage model which consists of principles of belonging, mastery, independence, and generosity for all students.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Interested candidates should include the names of three professional references in their application package. One must be a recent/immediate supervisor with authorization to be contacted under the terms of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Acts.
- A copy of the Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualifications much be attached.
- Recent graduates should include university transcripts and/or practicum teaching reports
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Kiizhik Education Corporation thanks all applications for indicating their interest in this position, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Please submit resume and cover letter with a current vulnerable sector check (if possible) and three professional references.
Please submit application by Mail (marked as confidential), Email, in-person or FAX to:
Kiizhik Education Corporation
c/o Bimose Tribal Council
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive, Kenora, ON P9N 3P7
Telephone: (807) 468-5551
Fax: (807) 468-3908
Late applications will be returned. Any questions can be directed to Darcy Wickham by email at email@example.com
Advertising Method: General Ad