Retail Loss Prevention and Security Services Ltd. is looking for Security Guards! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Answer alarms and investigative disturbances;
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons;
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property;
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises;
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates;
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary;
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence (Will reimburse for training to the successful candidate if they do not have this license)
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and
Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
Or by mail: Retail Loss Prevention and Security Services
1265 Arthur Street East Suite #110
Thunder Bay, Ontario