Commissionaires are hiring a Security Guard! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Commissionaires has been an industry leader in the provision of full-scale front-line security solutions for over 80 years. We are a trusted and respected organization that has earned us the honoured recipient of the Consumer Choice Award several years running. We are Canadians proudly serving and protecting all that is important to Canadians.
Employer Name: Commissionaires
City: Kenora Armory
Postal Code: PN9 3W9
Application Deadline: January 11, 2024
Hours of Work: Day Shifts, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Part-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
To be successful in this fulfilling position, you would have outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills as you will be working with the public, be professional, discreet and tactful and possess exceptional judgement skills and problem-solving techniques.
This is an excellent position for someone who is looking to:
- Be paid industry leading wages
- Work for a reputable and nationally known company
- Work in a challenging and rewarding work environment
- Receive COMPLETE training for FREE and be provided full uniforms at NO COST
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- At least 18 years old
- Possess an Ontario Guard Licence (or be willing to obtain one)
- Be eligible to obtain a Reliability Level Security Clearance (must be in Canada for at least 5 years to qualify)
- Be able to effectively communicate in English (Bilingualism is an asset)
- Be physically fit – able to walk, stand, sit for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Email
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If interested please email Wendy Miller-Ealdama your Cover Letter and Resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying on the Indeed job portal.
Commissionaires’ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process.
We appreciate all who apply; however, we will only be contacting candidates of interest.
Advertising Method: General Ad