Treasury Metals are looking for a Senior Engineer! For more details on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Treasury Metals Inc is an exploration and mining company currently in the process the moving their flagship property, the Goliath Gold Project, through the development process. In the late stages of the permitting process the Goliath Gold Project has the potential to be Canada’s newest Gold mine. Treasury is also in the late stages in the acquisition of the neighboring Goldlund Gold Project and will be investigating efficiencies such that the two Projects will complement each other throughout the mining life. The Goliath Project is located proximal to beautiful city of Dryden, a well-appointed community with all the amenities for raising a family and outdoors person’s heaven with fishing, hiking, biking and skiing at its doorstep.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and excellence;
- Work and communicate within the team environment towards well-defined objectives;
- Create open pit and underground mine layouts and schedules in a 3D environment;
- Manage company software and licensing needs;
- Support and oversee external consultants in the Technical Studies and Mine Planning progression;
- Work with external vendors in the selection and optimization of mine equipment;
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency within both the ongoing studies and the planned mine construction and eventual operations; and
- Aid in the completion of mine permitting where applicable.
We are currently searching for a Senior Mine Engineer to help expand our growing team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and completion of the technical studies to N.I. 43-101 compliance. Part of this role will be to aid in the optimization and design of the integrated mine plan for both projects from first principles and a clean sheet design. The technical studies will advance in increasing confidence through to a full feasibility study and construction decision. It is anticipated that the technical studies will follow a parallel and supporting path to permitting activities and at the completion the project will be ready for the construction phase and finally moving to mine production.
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of open pit and underground mining methods;
- Experience in both Open Pit and Underground planning and design is preferred;
- Experience with Engineering and feasibility studies;
- Experience with Mineral reserve estimation is preferred;
- Additional experience in mine operations such as Geotechncial and Ventilation disciplines will be highly regarded;
- Software experience such as Deswick, Mine 24D, Vulcan, etc will be highly regarded;
- Critical and objective problem solving is a must; and
- Strong time management is a must.
- Technical degree in mine engineering or related field, P.Eng status will be look upon favorably.
The company offers an excellent compensation package with benefits and bonus schedule.
To apply, please email CV to email@example.com with the “Senior Mine Engineer” in the subject line. Treasury Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.