Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is hiring Servers! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a locally owned and operated company in Kenora ON, with locations in Warroad MN and Winnipeg MB, helping us close the loop around our communities on Lake of the Woods! Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is Ontario’s Northernmost brewery and is committed to sustainable practices, business growth and development, and building external and internal alliances to support local, fresh, and handcrafted goods and services. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company’s flagship location is in a repurposed, historic fire hall in downtown Kenora on the northern shores of Lake of the Woods with a Taproom & Eatery, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof. We are Minnesota’s northernmost brewery located in Warroad on the shores of Lake of the Woods! Our most recent addition is our unique microbrewery and tasting room in downtown Winnipeg, located in Hargrave St Market in True North Square. We are young and we are growing!
If you are energetic, a self-starter, a people person, enthusiastic about craft beer, we invite you to join our team!
Employer Name: Lake of the Woods Brewing Company
Postal Code: P9N 1G5
Application Deadline: October 7th, 2022
Hours of Work: Various - Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
Job Type: Various Hours
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Part time and full time positions available! Flexible hours and weekend availability needed. Duties listed below are the minimum requirement, additional tasks may be assigned to you.
WHAT THIS JOB ENTAILS:
- Provide detailed information of menu items.
- Suggest daily specials and give beer knowledge.
- Serve welcome drinks and take orders.
- Repeat orders to ensure accuracy.
- Relay orders to kitchen & ensure all orders are delivered on time.
- Ensure the accuracy and quantity of every order.
- Serve food as it arrives and refill glasses.
- Offer desserts and drinks to patrons.
- Clean tables and dining areas including counters.
- Deliver food items to tables in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that food presentation is up to the mark.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Provide customers with checks and take payments.
- Attempt to up-sell food and beverage items.
- Thank customers as they leave.
- Clear tables and clean table top.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Previous experience serving, or selling craft beer would be considered an asset.
- Evening and weekend availability required.
- Must be 18 years or older, with Smart Serve Certified (ON)
- Effective communication skills, team player attitude, and positive personality.
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and ability to exceed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain a sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Career Development
- Dynamic Business Culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Staff Perks – discounts and monthly gift cards
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are passionate about working for a cutting-edge business, in a growth sector –send a covering letter and resume by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org no phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working ages.
Advertising Method: General Ad