Ray solar is hiring a Solar Technician Assistant! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check for details below!
RAYSOLAR is hiring a Solar Technician’s Assistant. This opportunity is for someone who is interested in launching their career in the renewable energy sector. This position is suited for someone who enjoys working outdoors and working with their hands. You will further develop your construction, mechanical, and basic electrical skills in this role. You are a natural problem solver, have a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a passion to succeed! We aim to make Renewable Energy Easy for our customers!
• Ensure all necessary materials and tools are ready for the job site
• Maintaining warehouse and yard cleanliness
• Assist with staging materials and tools
• Delivering and picking up supplies
• Assist with ground support
• Assist with site preparation and clean up
• Participate in regular trainings and technical training
• Assist with completion of installation reports
• Maintain vehicles, shop and all other related responsibilities assigned
**Fall arrest training, a valid driver licence, similar work experiences, and a boater’s licence are considered
• Well-rounded and capable of assuming multiple responsibilities.
• In possession of a valid driver’s licence with a clean driving record or capable of getting to work on time.
• Positive attitude and team-oriented with the ability to work well with others.
• Able to work independently and assume greater responsibility as you build experience.
• An excellent communicator, self-motivated and who applies common sense while being proactive.
• Not afraid to ask questions when unsure and research information as necessary.
• Experienced working with your hands, hand tools and power tools.
• Comfortable standing and working on roof tops.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Comfortable with occasionally working long hours as required in order for projects to be completed by the end of the day.
At RAYSOLAR we offer an opportunity for advancement, benefits, profit sharing, and further educational training.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume and cover letter at Raysolar-ask for Ray.
Please indicate in the email subject “Solar Technician Assistant”.
We thank all those who apply. Only those chosen for further consideration will be contacted