Treaty Three Police Service is hiring a Special Constable – Court Officer (Fort Frances) 12 Month Term! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking to fill a full-time, 12-month term Special Constable – Court Officer position within the Fort Frances area. Our service will be accepting applicants who have experience in the court system or are willing to learn and gain a valuable skill set. Training will be available.
Employer Name: Treaty Three Police Service
City: Fort Fances
Postal Code: P9A 3M3
Application Deadline: November 28th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Management of court files for the Detachment;
- Provides liaison services with the court and monitoring the progress of files through the court system;
- Provides court security services for the detachment and court and to participate in the escort of offenders;
- Ensuring preparation and proper completion of all related information and documentation by uniformed officers;
- Liaises with and responds to inquiries from uniformed officers;
- Assist officers with front line duties
- Responsible for offenders while they are on-site for court appearances;
- Updating and explaining to witnesses and victims court proceedings;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings
- Must be willing to attend and participate in all required training programs as instructed;
- Previous work experience with courts / law enforcement would be an asset;
- Proficient with computers and related software MS Office (outlook, word, excel);
- Familiarity with use of office equipment (i.e., photocopiers, facsimile machines, printers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and detailed resume along with a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose form to email@example.com using “JP013-2022 Fort Frances” in your email subject line to reference the posting you are applying for.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Consent to Disclose Form.
Closing date: Open until filled.
Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
Advertising Method: General Ad