Bimose Tribal Council is hiring a Structural Readiness Coordinator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Bimose Tribal Council
Postal Code: P9N 3P7
Application Deadline: December 7th, 2021
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Structural Readiness Coordinator is responsible for the overall co-ordination, development and implementation of Bimose Tribal Council’s Structural Readiness Program. The Structural Readiness Coordinator will be working with member communities and educational partners to implement all components of the program the development, implementation and monitoring of their own specific Education Plans.
- Coordinate the overall implementation of the Structural Readiness program.
- Maintain and monitor the budget for the Structural Readiness program.
- Work with First Nation Student Success Coordinator and other education staff to identify and address Structural Readiness needs in First Nation schools.
- Coordinate the development and revision of education policies in the First Nation
- Assist with the development of all agreements related to Structural Readiness.
- Develop all community and regional education strategies as required by the BTC.
- Collect all of the required data and indicators, complete all reports.
- Complete any proposals for additional programming, training and professional development funding, as required
- Liaison with AANDC and other funding agencies.
- Attend meetings, workshops and conferences, as required to gather new knowledge and information that would assist with the development and implementation of KEC and the 4 Year Education Strategic Plan.
- Conduct research and compile program data, interpret and present the findings to the Bimose Tribal Council.
- Other duties as assigned by the Education Partnership Coordinator.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science and Bachelor of Education or a Bachelor of Education.
- Membership in the Ontario College of Teachers would be an asset.
- Excellent management skills are required.
- Through knowledge of education systems, structures and funding models.
- Complete a Criminal Records Check
- Experience in Education Administration would be an asset.
- Valid driver’s license, willingness to travel and flexible work days.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Along with a resume and cover letter and three professional references. The position is Open Until Filled
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION BY MAIL, E-MAIL, ONLINE, OR FAX TO:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
598 Lakeview Drive
Fax: (807) 468-3908
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Advertising Method: General Ad