Contact North | Contact Nord is hiring a Student Recruitment & Services Representative (Competition # 22-104-RAIN) in Rainy River, ON! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
As Ontario’s community-based bilingual distance education and training network, Contact North | Contact Nord helps underserved residents in 1,300 small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities access education and training without leaving their communities. We provide services in English and French. For more information, visit www.contactnorth.ca.
Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position: tudent Recruitment & Services Representative (Competition # 22-104-RAIN).
Employer Name: Contact North | Contact Nord
City: Rainy River
Postal Code: P.O. Box 361
Application Deadline: February 13th, 2023
Hours of Work: Part-time, flexible hours, which may include evening and weekends based on the online learning centre’s requirements
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: $16.00 per hour plus vacation pay and statutory holiday pay
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
Reporting to the Education & Training Advisor, the Student Recruitment & Services Representative position is based at our Kenora online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
- Help achieve annual registration target by spending at least 40% of the time directly generating registrations from residents in the communities I the assigned territory in online programs and courses offered by Ontario education and training providers
- Prepare and maintain the online learning centre to support students
- Provide technical support to students working from the online learning centre and from home
- Enter and update complete, accurate data in the customer relationship management (CRM) tool, ensuring all required fields are populated on a daily basis
- Coordinate logistics and supervise exams
- Offer encouragement and support to students to complete their current course and register in more courses as part of completing a program or furthering their education and training
- Submit a daily report listing the number of registrations generated and entered in the CRM, number of exams invigilated, number of follow-ups completed with clients, number of new clients responded to, number of referral partners contacted and responded to, specific steps taken to support clients attending the online learning centre, any major issues and how they were resolved, complaints and how they were handled. Flag any urgent or time-sensitive issues to the ETA. All timecard entries must be made on date worked.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- A secondary school diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant
- 1-3 years’ customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales position such as retail, call centre, business sales
- The ability to function verbally and in writing in both English and French (bilingual) is considered an asset
- Experience with or a willingness to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing
- Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Previous data entry experience
- Experience with or knowledge of online learning
- Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local hosts and other community stakeholders.
- The successful applicant must be willing to provide a current Criminal Record Check (including the vulnerable sector screen)
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Online at: https://contactnorth.ca/jobs/student-recruitment-services-representative-120172712
Or Interested individuals are invited to submit a cover letter and electronic résumé, complete with two to three employment references, quoting Job Competition # 22-104-RAIN in the subject line of the e-mail. This position is OPEN UNTIL FILLED, please send applications to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Advertising Method: General Ad