LCBO is hiring a Summer Customer Service Representative! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: LCBO
Postal Code: P9N 1A1
Application Deadline: June 15, 2023
Hours of Work: Part-Time
Job Type: Part-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Serve customers using our Point-of-Sale Cash system ensuring everyone feels safe, valued and respected while delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Use your knowledge about our vast product offerings to provide world class customer service.
- Help ensure our stores are always clean, safe, organized and ready for our customers.
- Perform job rotational tasks including assisting with inventory, unloading trucks, replenishing stock, facing-up products on shelves and repetitively lifting cases of our products in varying weights and sizes, (up to 60lbs/28kgs).
- Ask customers for charitable donations that will be used to support the health and well-being of our communities.
- Work a flexible work schedule based on the operational needs of your store
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- You enjoy working with the public and recognize exceptional customer service when you see it.
- You want to create experiences and deliver a level of customer service that keeps our customers coming back for more.
- You are passionate about learning and are excited to expand your knowledge about the alcohol beverage industry.
- You are eligible to work in Canada and are of 18 years of age or older.
- You are available to work during our peak business periods (evenings, weekends and holidays).
- You agree to submit to a Criminal Background Check, at your own expense, prior to commencing work with the LCBO.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply online at https://lcbo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/
Advertising Method: General Ad