Titan Contractors is hiring a Superintendent! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Titan Contractors is seeking an experienced Superintendent to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager to oversee a variety of construction projects and report to the Operations Manager.
Employer Name: Titan Contractors
Postal Code: P9N 3W7
Application Deadline: March 30, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Titan offers a competitive salary & benefits package
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Superintendent is responsible for providing leadership, supervision, and coordination for the day-to-day construction activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promote a strong safety culture and ensure all work is completed in accordance with company safety policies
- Understand the scope and sequencing of work, plan and prioritize work and work with foremen to redirect efforts to minimize downtime on site
- Liaise with stakeholders including clients, consultants, trades, staff and the public
- Work with the Project Manager to develop project schedules
- Conduct regular quality inspections of completed and in progress work to ensure all deliverables meet or exceed project specifications
- Activity work to help in the development of foreman, operators and labourers with a continual improvement mindset
- Complete daily field logs
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Gold Seal or CET certification would be an asset but is not required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a supervisory position in the construction industry; preference will be given to those with Heavy Civil or Water and Sewer experience
- Working understanding of provincial safety regulations and safe work procedures
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, involving complex and varying problems
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work extended hours as project requires including evenings and weekends
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If you are interested in building your career with a fast paced and growing company, please forward your resume to HR@titancontractors.ca.
Advertising Method: General Ad