Kenora District Services Board (KDSB) are looking for a Support Clerk in Dryden, ON! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Upload, download, receive, print, process and transmit data within various databases.
- Respond to in-person, electronic, and telephone inquiries.
- Receive and enter payments into appropriate databases, issue receipts, balance cash and prepare deposits.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and electronic mail.
- Receive maintenance calls/concerns, create work orders, and post housing maintenance chargebacks.
- Conduct third party checks to verify information.
- Produce correspondence and reports using the available software as required.
- Maintain community information board.
- Monitor maintenance of office equipment and order office supplies.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and sufficient communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with individuals, co-workers, management, vendors, and community agencies.
- The ability to handle concerns in a tactful, sensitive manner.
- Demonstrated respect for people of all color, culture, nationality, and circumstance.
- High level of ability to use computer and other information technology, including specialized software and administrative systems including databases, word processing, spreadsheets, data input and retrieval.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated on-going commitment to the principles and practices of confidentiality.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary education program in Office Administration or similar and two years’ related experience. Alternatively, a combination of education and/or experience is required.
- A satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
- A valid Ontario Class G (or equivalent) driver’s license.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume, by email, referencing the competition number in the subject line of the e-mail to the:
Human Resources Department
Kenora District Services Board
Confidential information provided by applicants will be used for the purpose of this competition only and will be protected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The KDSB is an equal opportunity employer.