Zig Zag Yacht Club is looking for a Swimming Instructor! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Appointed by the Board and reporting to the Club Director, this position is responsible for organizing and teaching the Summer Swimming Program. Adherence to Club COVID-19 protocols is mandatory.
Employer Name: Zig Zag Yacht Club
Application Deadline: June 28th, 2021
Hours of Work: 20-40 hours per week during the Summer Swimming Program. The orientation sessions on July 2 and 3 are mandatory.
Job Type: Summer
Wages: Commensurate with experience and training and according Provincial pay scale.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Ensuring reasonable scheduling of swimming classes, to be held at participants’ docks.
- Ensuring all lessons are well planned for the week of program.
- Directing safety measures for all onshore and in-the-water training aspects of the Swimming Program.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements for youth programs, including completion of coach/instructor checks, and that appropriate supervision, safety measures and parental authorization are in place.
- Cleaning tasks related to use of Club facilities by participants.
- Other functions and tasks within the above general scope of responsibilities, as assigned by the Club Directors
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification
- First Aid & CPR Standard Level First Aid from a nationally recognized provider, with a course length of a minimum of 13 hours; (ex: St. John Ambulance, Canadian Red Cross, other accredited).
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card Boating License Transport Canada.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
To apply, fill out application at https://tinyurl.com/aq69q9i3, and submit resume and reference to: Kate & Uwe Baumann, Club Directors, firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad