Shibogama First Nations Council are looking for a Team Lead! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Team Lead oversees the development and delivery of programs, interventions, and service coordination for mental wellness services for youth from Shibogama communities who are away from home while attending school or receiving specialized counselling/health services.
Employer Name: Shibogama First Nations Council
Application Deadline: December 3rd, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-time contract position until March 31, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Provide administrative supervision and support to program staff, resource people and contractors to ensure that program objectives and workplans are met according to funding requirements and the priorities identified by the Shibogama communities.
- Oversee clinical case management of youth referred for counselling and other specialized services.
- Monitor programming and activities to ensure youth accessing the program are receiving appropriate services in accordance with their identified needs and service parameters of the program.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Master’s level degree in Social Work, Psychology or another relevant discipline is preferred.
- Relevant education and training in combination with a Bachelor level degree in an applicable field may also be considered.
- Two years management/administration experience in First Nations’ mental health and services.
- Five years direct service experience in mental health counselling with individuals and families living in First Nation communities.
- Knowledge and experience in working with First Nation, provincial and federal government systems of health.
- Membership or membership qualification in a recognized provincial regulatory body is preferred.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
A full job description is available upon request from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Shibogama First Nations Council
P.O. Box 449, 81 King St
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A5
We wish to thank in advance all those who submit applications. However, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted
Advertising Method: General Ad