Shibogama First Nations Council are looking for a Training Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Training Coordinator is responsible to coordinate professional development activities for the Payahtakenemowin Wellness Program and community-based programs that align with the service priorities of the Payahtakenemowin Wellness Program.
Employer Name: Shibogama First Nations Council
City: Sioux Lookout
Postal Code: P8T 1A5
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Hours of Work: Full-time Until March 31, 2022 - with possibility of extension based on funding
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Prepare training assessment surveys, questionnaires, and other suitable methods of information
gathering to collect input on the training needs of Payahtakenemowin Program staff and
- Consult with external training providers to ensure appropriate and culturally relevant training is
delivered according to the needs of communities and the organization.
- Coordinate the delivery of training sessions, both virtually and in-person. This includes travel and
accommodation arrangements for trainers and registrants, session logistics (venue, equipment,
food, etc.) and other preparation requests from the trainer(s).
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- University degree in social services, adult education, or another relevant field preferred. A
combination of other post secondary education and professional experience may be considered.
- Minimum of two years experience working in the field of adult training and/or education.
- Five years experience working in a community program, preferably offering mental health
- Experience working with Indigenous organizations and communities.
A full job description is available upon request from: email@example.com
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Shibogama First Nations Council
P.O. Box 449, 81 King St
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A5
We wish to thank in advance all those who submit applications. However, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for application: Open until filled
Advertising Method: General Ad