Keewatin Patricia District School Board (KPDSB) is hiring Casual Tutors! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Tutor in the Classroom hours to be worked over the balance of the school year. Work schedule to be determined by the school principal and tutor.
Looking for Casual Tutors at:
- Crolancia Public School, Pickle Lake – Colleen Hogan, Acting Principal, PO Box 310, 1 Trudel Drive, Pickle Lake, ON P0V 3A0 Telephone (807) 928-2381 Fax: (807) 2220
- Evergreen Public School, Kenora – Gayle Mutrie, Principal, 675 Brinkman Road, Kenora, ON P9N 2R5 Telephone: (807) 468-8607 Fax: (807) 468-9301
- Golden Learning Centre, Balmertown – Michelle Parrish, Principal, 16 Eric Radford Way, Balmertown, ON P0V 1C0 Telephone: (807) 735-2088 Fax: (807) 735-3127
- Lillian Berg Public School, Vermilion Bay – Doris St. Jules, Principal, 1Shool Lane, Box 247, Vermilion Bay, ON P0V 2V0 Telephone: (807) 727-2152 Fax: (807) 727-2243
- New Prospect Public School, Dryden – Kelly Schollie, Principal, 289 Wice Rd., Dryden, ON P8N 3H6 Telephone (807) 2234713 Fax: (807) 223-5319
- Red Lake District High School, Red Lake – Taryn Vachon, Principal, 60C Highway 105, Box 310, Red Lake, ON P0V 2M0 Telephone (807) 727-2092 Fax: (807) 7273136
- Red Lake – Madsen Public School, Red Lake – Debra Geary, Principal, Box 319, 201 Howey St., Red Lak,e ON P0V 2M0 Telephone: (807) 727-2331 Fax: (807) 727-3019
- Valleyview Public School, Kenora – Lisa Achilles-Belanger, Principal, 1529 Valley Drive, Kenora, ON P9N 4K3 Telephone: (807) 548-4205 Fax: (807) 548-1937
You will support the work of classroom teachers in increasing student achievement in the province by serving as a literacy and numeracy tutor in an Elementary or Secondary School. A Post-Secondary Diploma, or a post-secondary student currently enrolled in an Ontario College or university is preferred.
Interested candidates should apply to the attention of the principal/designate of the school/attendance area as listed above. Please submit a complete resume and covering letter, including the names of three professional references. One reference must be a recent/immediate supervisor with authorization to contact the references under the terms of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Acts.
The Board thanks all applicants for indicating their interest in this position, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Confidential Information provided by applicants will be used for the purposes of this competition only and will be protected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
This Board is an equal opportunity employer.
The Keewatin-Patricia District School Board encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Pharand C. Marcino
Director of Education Board Chair