Lake of the Woods District Hospital is hiring Various Registered Nurse Positions! For more information, check out the details below!
Current Registered Nurse vacancies are:
- Emergency Registered Nurse (6 positions)
- Maternity Registered Nurse (FT Interim)
- ICU Registered Nurse (2 – FT Permanent, PT Permanent, 0.45FTE)
- ICU Registered Nurse (4 – FT Permanent)
- ICU Registered Nurse (FT Interim)
- Psychiatric Registered Nurse (PT Permanent, 0.40 FTE)
- Nursing Resource Team Registered Nurse (5 positions)
- Acute Care Registered Nurse (4 – PT Permanent)
- Acute Care Registered Nurse (FT Permanent)
- Emergency Registered Nurse (FT Permanent)
- Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse (FT Permanent)
- Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse (PT Permanent, Job Share, 0.50 FTE)
- Maternity Registered Nurse (PT Permanent, 0.50 FTE)
For a list of duties and qualifications for each position, please visit the Lake of the Woods District Hospital employment page at https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. First consideration will be given to current internal employees of LWDH.
Qualified applicants may be considered for other comparable positions or within the same classification other than this posted position.
Please prepare your application in accordance with the qualifications posted in the job advertisement. Applications will be screened based on the posted qualifications.
LWDH is committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion and belongingness in our operations, throughout our workplace, and seeks to employ individuals who are committed to and value these principles.
We believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities as outlined in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA 2005) and its related Accessibility Standards Regulations. To meet this responsibility, LWDH will make appropriate accommodations, including alternative formats available. Please inform Human Resources of any accommodation(s) at any point throughout the recruitment and selection process to ensure your equal participation.
LWDH values the importance of creating a workplace that reflects the population it serves and promotes the representation of the Employment Equity groups as outlined by the Employment Equity Act (1993). Applicants are encouraged to self-declare at the time of application.
For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861 ext. 2393