Wolseley Canada is hiring a Warehouse Associate! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
At Wolseley Canada, our leading-edge is the knowledge and insight found in every corner of our organization. Here, you’ll build strong relationships and support critical industries that touch the lives of Canadians. Every day, we show up with intention and pride; in ourselves, our associates, and our customers. You’ll have a solid foundation to try new things, uncover new possibilities, challenge yourself, and grow your career. Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to be?
Wolseley Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial products in the country and working here means, a network of possibilities, a place you are valued and a higher standard.
Every member of our warehouse team is an integral part of our business. They ensure every order is staged and delivered to our customers in a timely manner while helping maintain our Warehousing cleanliness and inventory.
What’s in it for you?
- Regular business hours Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the “Core” package starting the first day of employment.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Life insurance, disability and wellness program
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
- Safety shoe reimbursement