Pure Gold Mine is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada. Warehouse Supervisor is the lead of the warehouse team.
- Ensure activities are conducted in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Ontario) and Regulations and environmental standards
- Establish and maintain effective communication for seamless cross-shift supervision of all warehouse functions.
- Establish and maintain inventory records and reports.
- Provide semi annual inventory account records for Auditors
- Organize and coordinate transportation of materials to and from site, supporting production, avoiding unnecessary downtime
- Supervise warehouse staff to ensure materials and equipment are received accurately, checked thoroughly, unloaded and stored safely, ensuring safe expediting to all work areas on the property.
- Assisting in annual budgetary reporting as well as accurate monthly summary reporting.
- Ensure purchase orders have the necessary and proper supporting documentation as directed by the Purchasing Officer
- Develop and implement standardized inventory numbering/naming convention using best practices
- Establish effective working relationships with all members of the of the Surface Operations group; with all maintenance personnel and supervisors, working closely with Maintenance Planners; and with other levels of Management.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and reports. Organize and Support semi annual or annual inventory counts
- Prepare accurate purchasing and shipping reports.
- Developing warehouse staff through coaching, training and regular performance evaluations and team building exercises.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Recognized post-secondary training in Materials Management/Purchasing
- Experience with computerized materials management systems
- Previous Supervisory or Management experience.
- 5 years of progressively responsible warehousing/purchasing experience
- Experience in the Mining Industry (underground preferred)
- Experience establishing and maintaining an inventory system in a new Mining operation
Pure Gold Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – those short-listed will be contacted. Please reference Job Number PGM20-0041 and the job title.