YMCA-YWCA Camp Stephens is hiring a Waterfront Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. As the Waterfront Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the waterfront program, ensure safety of participants in the swim area and during waterfront sessions.
Why work at the Y?
- Great people and work environment with an amazing view
- Complimentary Y individual membership
- Many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Super rewarding job, helping kids connect with nature
- We are awesome!
Employer Name: YMCA-YWCA Camp Stephens
Postal Code: P9N 1W2
Application Deadline: February 29, 2024
Hours of Work: Full Time, Summer Fixed Term Employment Opportunity, June-September 1, 2024-dates TBD
Job Type: Summer
Wages: New hire-$350.00 per week & Returning staff-$375.00 per week (plus room & board)
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Able to plan and deliver programs at waterfront
- Ensure that the waterfront is running smoothly and up to quality standard
- Check all equipment and boats daily and maintain as required.
- Provide a written end of season report detailing specific observations, general recommendations and providing an inventory of equipment
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Standard First Aid & CPR C
- Globally Harmonized System (will train)
- National Lifeguard (NL)
- Experience running and supervising a waterfront or pool program
- YSI (YMCA Swim Instructor) or equivalen
- LSI (strongly recommended)
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply on recruitment website at:
The Y is entrusted to provide a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
Advertising Method: General Ad