Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is hiring an X-Ray Technologist! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Prior clinical hours can be used towards advancement on the salary grid.
- Option available to enroll in HOOPP pension and health / dental benefits.
- All call-ins received while performing standby are paid at double time for a minimum of four hours. This position is eligible for relocation assistance and interim housing.
Employer Name: Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
City: Red Lake
Postal Code: P0V 2M0
Application Deadline: October 3rd, 2023
Hours of Work: Permanent, Part-Time (0.8 FTE) – Weekdays with some evenings, participate in a rotation schedule for standby/after-hours coverage
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: Salary starts at $40.61 per hour + up to 18% in lieu of benefits / vacation. Salary is as per the ONA Allied Local Agreement.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- To provide Diagnostic Services as outlined in the position description(s).
- To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologist of Ontario Standards of Practice, and Code of Ethics for Registered Technologists in addition to the policies, philosophy, goals and objectives of the RLMCMH Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- To participate in professional development activities (assigned or voluntary) aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirement of patient care.
- To participate in standby and on-call rotation for evenings and weekends ensuring no gaps in service. Short notice coverage may be required, on occasion.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Registered or eligible for registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Must remain in good standing with the CMRITO and maintain active registry status by obtaining the required CME credits
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Those interested in the position are requested to apply in writing to:
Pearl Fleming, HR & Communications Lead email@example.com
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is committed to employment equity. Upon
request, accommodation for disabilities can be provided in the hiring process to applicants who
meet the required qualifications outlined in the job description.
Advertising Method: General Ad