Titan Contractors Ltd. is hiring a Yard Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The individual will report to the Operations Manager and be accountable for all aspects of the operations in the yard. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who thrives on success from accomplishment.
As our new Yard Coordinator, you’ll work to run and manage our water works and heavy equipment yard. Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Loading and unloading relevant site materials
- Maintain detailed inventory list for all materials and equipment
- Safely operating equipment such as a forklift, loader, skid steer, vehicles, etc.
- Delivering parts and equipment to job sites as required
- Ensure company safety policies are complied with by staff and visitors to the yard
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Class G license is required
- Physically able to repeatedly lift/carry materials weighing up to 50lbs
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to work outdoors
- Previous experience with construction and/or yard work would be an asset
- Ability to work extended hours including evenings and weekend during peak construction season
If you are interested in building your career with a fast paced and growing company, please forward your resume to HR@titancontractors.ca.