Rushing River Store is hiring a Yard Worker/Canoe Delivery Person! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
This job entails:
- Canoe delivery and pickup to Rushing River Park bagging ice, bundling firewood, cleaning washrooms
- Mowing/weed eating and maintaining the grounds, cleaning mini putt course, some painting, stocking coolers and helping in the store when needed.
- Sanitizing and all COVID-19 health procedures will be followed
Position is approx. 8-10 weeks long, 40-50 hours a week. $17.00 an hour. Approx. Start date June 20th approx. end date Sept 4th. Once trained days off will be Sunday and Monday. Hours of work will be 7:30-4:30. Must have own transportation. Travel allowance will be considered.
- Must have G or G2 license & abstract driving paper is required.
- Applicants must be physically fit, neat in appearance, be able to work well with the public and be a team player.
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Must have own transportation. Travel allowance will be considered.
- Experience an asset but we will train.
- Masks must be worn inside by customers and staff. When outdoors mask must be worn when you can’t social distance from customers or co-workers.
- Rapid COVID-19 testing will be done twice a week on all staff.
If interested email resume to
email@example.com or call Donna at 548-8875